CAUT question

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 17:39:14 -0600

Dennis,

   This sounds like something I need to do, with our new building opening
soon and more pianos than we have now. It's going to be somewhere in the
140 to 160 range, I think. If have our "druthers".
   If you have an outline, or something similar, of the type of
information you're including, I would appreciate a copy of it. Only if
it's already in your computer and can be easily sent. Please don't go to
any extra trouble.
   Any ideas you can give me along this line would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Avery

>I am currently making a report for the administration here regarding a
>reevaluation of our staffing needs for piano service, <SNIP>

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
713-743-3226