Wally Wilson E-mail Address?

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 18:24:56 -0500 (EST)

I apologize to the list for taking up bandwith with a personal post,
but Wally Wilson sent me an e-mail asking for a private response and
my answer keeps getting returned to me as "undeliverable". I don't
know if his ISP is having mail problems, or what, but Wally, if, when
you read this, you would e-mail me directly with a working address
where I can reach you, I'll try my response again. I HAVE been trying.

Once again. my apologies to the list for this post.

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net