hysterical temperaments

DougHersh@aol.com DougHersh@aol.com
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 21:23:11 -0500 (EST)

<< You might want to try a more mild form of Well Temperament before you
 write it off as "Crankmeister II" or some such >>

Jim and list,
   I didn't mean any disrepect to historical temperaments, the above was my
lame attempt at humor. I labeled it that way after I heard my own attempts at
tuning the Kirnberger Well Temp.. I think there is really something valuable
to be learned in using different temperaments and would like to hear more of
your own experience with them.
Thanks, Doug Hershberger