OUCH! -Reply

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 08:28:59 -0500 (EST)

Bob-
$170~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Pretty bad. However,
they take an impression of one's ear- kind of like having yellow caulk
stuck in the ear till it hardens....  Yes, all the filters come
"standard", and they are easily interchangeable.  If one decides one of
them is the only one they choose to use, s/he can get the next set,
hopefully SEVERAL years later...  with the filter imbedded in the plugs.

Of course, it would happen, just the day before I went to this already
set appointment that I watched a tuner tune very quietly, and still have
a stable tuning!

As I said earlier, a local tuner is using them, and said it was the best
money he ever spent.  I will give some comment after I've used mine for
awhile.

Leslie
lesbart@juno.com