List searcher

Paul E. Dempsey dempsey@ramlink.net
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 17:01:06 -0500

>Avery Todd wrote:
>>
>> List,
>>
>>    Why would the searcher give me a "no results" message on the following:
>> Re: Bechstein-restauration?
>
>Avery,
>
>You might want to try it without the dash in the middle because a
>computer will consider that all one word.  Or try it with a space on
>each side of the dash.  If not just search the piano name by itself,
>which will take longer, but you'll eventually get there.
>
>Hope this helps,
>
>Warren

Avery,

I just checked minutes ago (its now 4:45 on Saturday 3/22) and the archives
list searcher is currunt only to 3/16.

If the thread " Bechstein-restauration?" began after 3/16 (I frankly don't
remember) then it won't show up on a search. Maybe that's the problem.

Paul E. Dempsey
Piano Tuner/Technician
Marshall University
Huntington, WV