Everstaff MiniPiano?

James Grebe pianoman@inlink.com
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 16:00:12 -0600

----------
> From: RVCARR@aol.com
> To: pianotech@byu.edu
> Subject: Everstaff MiniPiano?
> Date: Tuesday, March 25, 1997 7:55 AM
>
> Dear collective wisdom:
Dear Robert,
	I have serviced 2  of these thru the years.  I would class them as
curiosity pieces more than instruments.  The ones I am referring to were
made by Hardman-Peck.  The one interesting part that these 2 had was that
the sides were hollow chambers and that would supposedly reinforce the
feeble sound that they produced
Regards'
James Grebe from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com