Service Vehicle

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 10:05:26 -0700

Hello All.

THE FOLLOWING IS NOT A COMMERCIAL.  I just thought I would put up my web
page for anyone interested in a new vehicle to look at.  I do auto
brokering on the side.  I really don't care about collecting a fee from any
members of this list.  In fact, I would wave the fee if someone could
arrange to get me some piano tech training.  My part time apprenticeship is
not working out.

I saw one post of this thread mention the FORD RANGER.  I was going to
suggest that vehicle myself.  They are good little trucks and I can always
get excellent prices on them.

http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/rockymtn

Glenn.