Steinway M problem

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 18:47:56 -0600

For me what it all boils down to is, yes there are tolerances, but
when exceeded, its a no go. (One has to cull, and it can be expensive
esp when dealing with piano plates or cases, or as simple as
selecting hammer shanks or bushing cloth) Of course the range has to
be established, some where between  pursuit of excellence and
schlepping mediocrity.   Glad to hear of action swapping.

Richard Moody