Disgruntled list members (long)

EugeniaCar@aol.com EugeniaCar@aol.com
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 09:30:31 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 97-03-29 01:25:27 EST, pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU (Jim)
writes:

<< There is a certain minimun amount of courtesy which should be shown to
 all who write on this list. If one feels offended, it might be well to
 re-think the comments which appeared to be offensive.  How could the
 message have been better delivered? Then we should resolve to not be
 guilty of the same kind of discourtesy if indeed that is the only way
 a certain comment can be taken.>>

List,

As usual, Jim gives us extremely good advice. Courtesy can be contagious, and
our egos can vaccinate us against it. The choice is ours.

>>  I  wonder if anyone has found these rails to climb just from heavy
playing
 alone.

 Jim Coleman, Sr.>>

I have a question Jim. If  damper lift is properly regulated, trapwork is
properly regulated, and the upstop rail is properly regulated, with the
exception of felt settling how can anything except climatic changes alter the
regulation?

Gina Carter