Victims

Rob Stuart-Vail rob_sv@msn.com
Fri, 02 May 1997 11:30:51 +0000 (UT)

Right on - And though I don't feel that there are litigious people lurking out
there waiting to get me, I do feel we must always think ahead as to how our
presence in the home might look to others.

When a juvenile answers the doorbell, (even if its the home of a regular
client) I announce myself and ask "is your Mother home? - she's expecting me."
 And I wait outside until I get a positive response.