earplugs

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Fri, 02 May 1997 19:36:09 -0400 (EDT)

Ed-
The attenuation on my is measured in Ohms, so I don't yet know how to
compare the two. I will call the company later today and attempt to learn
enough to give some relatively intelligent response.  I used the plugs
with the "little hole, no filter", and the background noise was whisked
away.  More later as I become more informed.

leslie