Tuning Program For IBM Laptops: TuneLab

Don Mannino DonMannino@worldnet.att.net
Thu, 15 May 1997 08:48:31 -0700

>>Although I have not used it, I've heard great things about the =
CyberTuner.
 Does anyone out there have any experience with the TuneLab program for =
IBM
compatibles?  How does it compare to the CyberTuner on the Mac?
Richards88@aol.com<<

TuneLab does not have an automatic stretch tuning calculator, so =
creating tunings is a semi-manual process of measuring partials as you =
go. The display is different from Cybertuner, but is equally useful.

Cybertuner is a complete, very effective program. TuneLab is a very well =
written, but still rather limited shareware program. If the tuning file =
is properly developed, TuneLab works very well as a visual tuning aid.

Trying it out costs nothing - just download it.

Don Mannino RPT