SAT wish list

Gittinger, Delbert M. delgit@acc-net.com
Thu, 15 May 1997 20:45:58 -0400

> This thread looks like it's going in an interesting direction.   My
> suggestions would be to make the readout more friendly in general.
First,
> I would like a readout of the partial that is being read.  Second, a
> readout of the amount of offset  in use - either programmed by the pitch
> raise calculator or manually.
>
> I'm sure I could think of more... but what's yours?
>
> Mark Story, RPT
> Eastern Washington University
> mstory@ewu.edu

My wish list for the SAT:

1> Be able to read the Header which contains the piano, ser. #, customer
name or whatever is there.

2> A visible  indication of what mode the SAT is in - i.e. Tune, Memory,
Stretch, etc.

3> The note and/or the partial being measured.

4> I'd like to be able to read the FAC numbers for a stored tuning.

and if we're getting real wild, as you suggest, multiple partial displays
at once.  Of course that can be done now, just buy multiple SAT's and
parallel the foot/thumb switch to all of them.

	Del

Del Gittinger,  RPT
Registered Piano Technician
of the Piano Technicians Guild