appropriate behavior

Michel Lachance chance@InterLinx.qc.ca
Mon, 19 May 1997 22:30:03 +0000

DMWMGR@aol.com wrote:

> My name is David Koelzer I am a technician with good skills and good
> morals. I am also new to computer and mail list. I do know though
> that I subscribed to pianotech for intelligent, provacative, and relevent
> piano technical info.  What I have seen so far is 90% baloney
> and I am tired of running through repetitive,politicle, and useless info.
>
> It is obvious who wrote the reply,  with good reason, if we do not
> wake up and attend to the basic ideals of this group then it
> will become useless.

Have you ever attended a piano technicians meeting?  All these folks
are very knowledgeable people and fully dedicated to their craft.  And
yet, they do not always talk with very serious manners to each others.
Friendship does allow some light conversations once in a while.

I guess that this list reflets in some way the spiritful sharings we
can experience at these meetings.  Some may like it, others may not.
Those who are not satisfied with the current subjects going on should
try themselves to make some procative or stimulating inputs.
Critisism is the easy part.

If you browse the searchable gopher, you will see that this list has
been over many, many very serious subjects in a very comprehensive
way.  Each serious question received at least one serious answer.  I
think this list is great, as all its members.

My opinion.

Michel Lachance, RPT