something I read

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Tue, 20 May 1997 11:03:04 +0000

Dear List,

Our San Francisco Chapter newletter had a reprint of an article
from a local newspaper.  My eye caught a quote from one "Don
Castleberry, our of Rogersville, Mo".  he said "Steinway is
starting to buy back their old grands for restoration rather
than build new ones."  My first thought was this is how rumors
get started.   The article was basically about the rise of the
used piano business in relation to the downturn of the new piano
business.  Anyhoo, hope this is of interest.

ilvey
Pacifica, CA
ilvey@a.crl.com