S & S 'M' Hammer line

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Fri, 23 May 1997 23:21:44 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry to weigh in so late in the week on this thread. I hope it is still
within your attention spans. The consensus as I read the posts is that
because engineering departments like to lay scales out based on straight
strike lines, that something must be wrong when we see a hammer line which
has been curved