S&S D --BROKEN SOSTENUTO STIRRUP

Tue, 27 May 1997 14:43:21 -0700

Jim,

Yep - I did.

Actually, I question it's use for more than just this.  It seems to me that
there are places where it works well and is the right things to use.
Equally, there are other places where it will not do as good a job as other
types of adhesives.

That doesn't mean that someone else won't successfully use it for fixing
broken sostenuto rods, just that I don't think that is provides as stable a
repair as soldering.

Best.

Horace

>Joel;
>  You're correct, you are not the one who said that CA would not work, it was
>Horace G. .
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Horace Greeley			hgreeley@leland.stanford.edu

LiNCS				voice: 415/725-4627