Recrowning

Marcel Carey mcpiano@multi-medias.ca
Thu, 29 May 1997 14:00:27 -0400

Dear List,

I was saw a baby grand that had had that repair made (shim in the bridge). I
can assure you that the repair had NOT restored any sustain to the board.
The board maybe wasn't flat anymore, but it DIDN'T sound anything close to a
new soundboard. To me, this kind of repair is a loss of time and customer's
money.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC