Duo Piano

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Mon, 03 Nov 1997 06:58:27 -0500

I will tune one piano and match middle C's, and proceed with
the tuning the second piano.  I have been doing this with no complaints
for many years. In someone's living room, they would not appreciate
rearranging furniture.

On one occasion, I tuned the piano in one room, then went to another
room and tuned that. Later that evening the pianos were wheeled into
another room for a recital. No problems.

If time and space allows I would place keyboards together and refine,
but not during the tuning process, I tried that and it took way too long.

Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)
~~~~~~~~