Disclaimers

Bob Anderson fndango@azstarnet.com
Mon, 03 Nov 1997 18:17:31 -0700

Jim B.- I agree with your posting. But I think that whatever degree of
claiming or disclaiming that you do in your job bidding should be what
you stick with in the long haul. By this time we should all know that
there are eventualities both common and rare that may befall us. The
point is: Have a policy to deal with all eventualities that you think
are worthwhile.
You can stop wherever you want, as far as details and disclaimers go.
Just be ready to deal with your own decisions.

Yours,

Bob Anderson
Tucson, AZ