"Midi Systems"

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Tue, 04 Nov 1997 00:15:42 -0600

Daleboy@aol.com wrote:

> I have a customer with a Yamaha C3.....wants desperately to have a midi settup
> installed.

Dale,

Follow this link to Gulbransen's web site.  It offers a good intro to MDID
retrofits.
http://www.gulbransen.com/
You may also want to investigate the PianoDisc MIDI retrofit.  It is available
without the player mechanism for transmitting MIDI data only.  Both units are
easy to install, not invasive to the piano and work well.  Does your customer
realize that the piano will not play back MIDI data unless the entire PianoDisc
system is installed?  This system is designed to allow the acoustic piano act as
a MIDI master keyboard to trigger sound modules and synths or enter data into
sequencing or notation programs.

MIDI's fun, try it.

Danny Moore, midiot
Houston Chapter