Tue, 04 Nov 1997 06:42:53 -0800

Howard S. Rosen wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> It's frustrating not to be able to read Del's attachments. Error message
> says that there is no associated program. Can any one clarify how to solve
> this problem? I use windows 95. Thanks
>
> Howard S. Rosen, RPT
> Boynton Beach, Florida

Howard,

I recently switched to Netscape 4.0 and am still struggling with it. The "attachment" is apparently
Netscape's way of sending my "business card." It simply contains my full name, address and phone
numbers. It also is apparently added to each message.

It's a lot easier for me in that I don't have to type all that stuff out each time, but if no one
can read it, what's the point? (It also has a spelimg chechor which I desperately need.)

On my screen there are two tags beside the little box, one of which reads something like "Display
Business Card." Does anyone else using Netscape 4.0 have any suggestions or comments?

-- ddf

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: vcard.vcf
Type: text/x-vcard