Baldwin L fallboard

Bonifield/Poulson bonifarm@oro.net
Tue, 04 Nov 1997 12:39:57 +0000

Hello to all:  I just serviced a 1925 Baldwin L that has two parts
missing on the fallboard.  There were apparently two round plates
aproximately 11/16" in diameter on either end which received the hanger
pin and supported the fallboard.  Those plates are now missing.  I
called Baldwin but nobody there knew anything about this old of an
instrument, and Kent is out until next week.  Am I looking at doing a
custom replication of what I think the missing part is, or do any of you
have a better idea?  Thanks, Patrick Poulson, RPT