and then I said "duuhhhh...."

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 19:15:18 -0600

If you increased let-off and did little to the drop, the drop would be
less, so then you would have less "bump" feeling at let-off, less friction,
seemingly more control.  All of these translate to less work for the player
and feels "lighter" to them.  Just a guess with the info you gave.
QUESTION: If you increased the blow, how was the aftertouch?  Did the
player notice a change in that?
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.