Bandsaw Advice

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 15:03:56 -0600

The Delta will run me $860 (including shipping) with a mobile base, cool
blocks, and a 18"fence.  The Grizzly is a 16" with many features, was "Best
Buy" in American Woodworker Magazine in 1996.  It has a long fence, miter,
17"x17" table, etc.$625 total.  I've heard General was good, I'd like to
keep it under $1000.   Thanks.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.