Wurlitzer Upright

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Thu, 06 Nov 1997 19:41:03 -0800

Caleb, we don't have enough information.  We need to know the serial
number and model number (if you can find it) and you need to measure the
height from the bottom of the case to the top of the lid.  We also need
to know whether the case is a plain box or ornate with patterned wood or
carvings.  My memory of pianos of that era is that the large consoles
and studios were pretty good but the spinets weren't.  Wulitzer, though
has never been a big name in the piano business.  On a scale of ten
based on Steinway they were a 3 or 4 depending on which model you have.

Hope this helps.

Warren

--
Home of the Humor List