SAT users

Norm Barrett barre46@ibm.net
Thu, 06 Nov 1997 23:38:26 -0600

Not long after I had my SAT upgraded to FAC I ran into this problem and called
the FAST 440 # for an answer as to how to proceed. As I remember, he was careful
to point out the the F reading was the least important number in the formula for
computing the scale. Secondly, he suggested taking the reading from the nearest
wound string and substituting that reading for the F.

Norm Barrett
Memphis, TN.