Hammond Oil

Gittinger, Delbert M. delgit@acc-net.com
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 20:34:12 -0500

I've been an organ tech (as well as piano) for nearly 25 years.  DON'T use
3 in 1 oil on a Hammond generator!  People nearly cry when I tell them that
I'll have to come back every year to hand lubricate 92 bearings because
their 3 in 1 or sewing machine oil botched up the wicking system of the
generator.

Use the Hammond oil!  Get it from Jerry Welch of the Organ Service Co.
mentioned in another post.

Del Gittinger, RPT
Registered Piano Technician
of the Piano Techicians Guild