Young Chang reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 15:43:01 -0600

My opinion of Young -Chang is that it is not as good as either Japanese
piano makes.  The grands are slightly better than the verticals.  I have
had a lot of problems with action regulation, namely blocking hammers and
jacks slipping out too soon.  Better than its laminated board competition.
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Only my best is good enough"