subscribing

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 23:09:49 -0500 (EST)

At 12:50 AM 11/10/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Sorry, I've lost the original instructions, and have just changed all my
>ISP and addresses.
>How do i change my subscription to this new location ??

..first you need to uns*b from your old address..the way to do this is..

to: majordomo@ptg.org
subject:
body: uns*bscribe pianotech

..the reason I'm not using the *u* is because majordomo is sensitive to
these commands and this will bounce to the list owner..

..then you re-s*bscribe by doing the same thin with your new address, only
instead of uns*bscribing, you're s*bscribing..

..this should do it.