another opinion on "...is this honest" reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 16:19:00 -0600

Wim and the list.
It really doesn't matter to me if anyone agrees with me or not.  I have my
own principles I follow.  The longer I am an independent tuner the more I
get set in my ways as far as what is ethical or not and what really is the
right thing.
The symphony, in my opinion, has crossed over the bridge like
Educational-viewer supported television, and the entire government system.
It doesn't matter to anyone unless the bottom line is in their favor.  I
have passed up many a job because I did not like the circumstances under
which the work would be done.  I have my reasons and my principles and as
long as I stick with them I am at peace with myself.  Hang everything else.

Maybe that is why attendance is down at meetings!
Off my soapbox
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com