Keyboard Magazine...

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Fri, 14 Nov 97 07:50:03 -0600

Danny Moore wrote:

>Are you familiar with their mag?  There is very little to nothing about
>acoustic
>pianos in that mag.  Primarily about electronic music and the various
>computer
>driven synth and recording technology.  Good resource if you're into that
>sort of
>thing.
>
>Danny Moore
>Houston Chapter

The Rappaports are the subject of a short article in the current December
1997 issue of Keyboard magazine.  Steve Brady has been an occasional
contributor of piano technical news to Keyboard during the past year or
so.  It is true that much of the material in the magazine concerns
electronic keyboards and computers, but speaking as someone who has been
a subscriber to this magazine since its inception in 1975, I have found
Keyboard to be essential reading through the years.

Kent Swafford