Keyboard Magazine...

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 10:20:49 -0600

Kent Swafford wrote:

> I have found Keyboard to be essential reading through the years.

Kent, I've been a subscriber since the late 70's and still enjoy it.  I just
recall really enjoying  the ongoing column that Larry used to write as well as
fairly regular coverage about artists whose primary instrument was the
acoustic piano.  I have often wondered if their decreasing coverage of
anything acoustic is an indication of the overall attitudes of the public or
just those of the mag. staff.  I'd be very interested in your (and others)
opinions about this phenomenon.

Danny