airline travel

Howard S. Rosen hsrosen@emi.net
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 18:18:58 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

Here is an interesting question..........

Has anyone travelled on an airline and taken a standard sized tool case as
carry on luggage?

I must bring mine to New York (from Florida) to service both of my
daughters' new pianos and I would hate to check it as ordinary baggage. Now
I know that their local dealer should solve their complaints (a few
sluggish dampers etc), but daddy has to do it. In addition I will be saving
them a lot of bucks if I install the full Dampp-Chaser systems that I
bought them and had drop shipped to their homes.

I would appreciate  input on airline travel with tools. Thanks in advance.

Howard S. Rosen, RPT
Boynton Beach, Florida