new user from France

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 05:46:32 -0500 (EST)

At 11:10 AM 11/17/97 +0100, Oleg Isaac wrote:

>I may thank you all for sharing so nicely your information. I really
>learned a lot reading of you (I receive the "journal" for 6 months)
>People here seems to have a quite different mentality, considering their
>knowledge as something very confidential. That makes very difficult for
>a young technician to learn how to work with efficiency. I've seen so
>many pianos who where repaired with a real lack of knowledje -i.e. with
>very heavy hammers "Renner, or not", causing the action to be totally
>non regulation-able (soory for my english)

..Oleg, it is nice to have you here..

..I too have a very similar problem where I work..the techs here where I
live are not willing to talk, return phone calls, or share information..you
will find this list full of very useful information..

..Oleg, your English is fine..it is much better than my French!..