speeding upright repetition, "bobbling" hammers

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 10:42:09 -0700

At 08:31 AM 11/17/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Actually, I like "dancing hammers" better than "false, repetitive striking."

>When talking to customers, I tend to call this condition "two notes for the
>price of one," but that's just a joke.

Ha! I like that one! I've used "hyper-active", but it's not as cute. Can't
wait to try it out...

Guy

Guy Nichols, Member, PTG
nicho@lascruces.com

              "Not everything that counts can be counted,
               and not everything that can be counted counts."
				                          Albert Einstein