Horrible example(s) (flame, offtopic)

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 08:03:35 -0800 (PST)

(Please pardon these flames, list ...)

At 08:38 AM 11/18/97 -0500, you wrote:
>We didn't need this information or specifications, Conrad.  Don't bother
>analysing the scale.  Just do what you have to do and be done with it.  This
>qualified as true JUNK mail in my book and will not reamain in my file.
>Bill Bremmer, RPT
>Madison, Wisconsin

Bill --

I truly cannot agree. Conrad's post lightened my whole day, unlike yours. To
each his own -- if you think Conrad puts on material you don't like, just
delete his messages unread and let the rest of us enjoy them. The amount of
time it takes you to figure out what to delete is just the unavoidable cost
of having an open, interesting list, IMHO. No mix of material will please
everyone, so a little tolerance will always be called for.

Sincerely,

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651