new user from France query

Oleg Isaac oleg_i@club-internet.fr
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 23:11:59 +0100

pianoman wrote:

> Which is your first name, Oleg or Isaac?  Welcome to the home of all the
> different opinions that could possibly exist.
> James Grebe
> R.P.T. from St. Louis
> pianoman@inlink.com

I undersant many opinions are possible, but for my first name (prénom in
french) is Isaac . "OLEG" is a musician name we all have in my family.
But in fact , Oleg is a first name too, in poland, or Russia.

Thanks to all for answers.
We don't have PROTEK lubes here, sometimes I've heard about using a
product for electronic industry in intention of easing tight pinning.

I wander what is the "Harmonicity coefficient" for a string (what does
it mean )
and  :"Harmonicity vs lenght" ?
and :"Match harmonicity automatically" (for bass strings.

The software I use is "TURBO" (Germany)

Thanks for your lights (litterally from French)

Isaac