tight pinning

Frans Sedee stemvork@xs4all.nl
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 22:48:27 +0100 (MET)

Isaac,

Bosendorfer uses Renner actions. I once repinned a complete Bosendorfer action
after trying various lubricants.
The repinning was the solution recommended by the Renner factory.
I repinned with same size that came out, after filing the bushing.
(ofcourse sometimes I filed to much and used a thicker pin)
Let them run as loose as you dare, but without sideplay.
The touch will greatly improve, as will the repetition speed.
I am curious to know the age of this 'Imperial' because these problems
with Renner flanges seem to occur in certain periods.

Succes, Frans Sedee