..rebuild a George Steck..?

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 16:46:58 -0600 (CST)

Del & others,

   I realized after I sent the post that I hadn't really made myself
clear. The people with the H.F. Miller will *probably* have the work
done in Wisconsin and then move it here. I'm really not sure which way
they're going to do it. He had been told conflicting things about doing
the rebuilding and he wanted an *unbiased* person's opinion. I doubt I
would have time to do one anyway. Unless, maybe in the Summer. Sorry
about the confusion. Good comment though, Del. :-)

>Tell her to make an offer on the Kohler & Campbell that is going to be
>available when Avery rebuilds that Henry F Miller.
>
>-- ddf

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston