Squares and George Steck..

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 22:02:10 -0500 (EST)

..after I write this note, I'm going to put my proposal together for the
Steck..i appreciate all the comments regarding the Steck..some were quite
funny..

..personally, I think it should be against the law to build a *grand* less
than 5', but we're technicians, not manufacturers..

..the square turned out ok..the pins feel MUCH better..it will need another
tuning tomorrow..it's probably the first time a tuning lever has been on
those pins in 20 years..maybe more..only broke 1 string, and i'll blame it
on poor technique..i broke F3..I got some real funky FAC numbers on this
one..but it will be fine after I get done with it tomorrow..

..Ralph, my back feels fine..pass the pasta..!