"buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 19:07:17 -0700 (MST)

Hi Robert:

Welcome to Arizona again. Glad to have you here. Here are some
additional things to check:

Lid catch
Short lid prop.
Loose screw lying on damper tray
Loose nuts on hammer rest rail
Front lid flap resting on the back lid when opened up. Flex lid flap.
Anything loose in the trap work.
Does it buzz when lid is up on stick?
Does it buzz when you hold the stick when lid is down?
Is there a lid lock? Lock often buzz.
Does it buzz when you hold the pedal rods?
Are there screws from plate into the stretcher rail?

Jim Coleman, Sr.

PS When I think of some more I'll write again.