Horrible example(s) (flame, offtopic)

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 14:33:38 -0600 (CST)

Bill,

The thing is, you see, that the accumulated aggravation of tuning too many
Kimballs over a number of years tends to make one somewhat testy and
irascible. I think this is a documented phenomenon. Fortunately, you have
not yet been adversely affected by this potentially crippling condition so
it may not be too late. Before this tragedy overcomes you and devours all
traces of tolerance and humor, I wonder if you could enlighten us concerning
a few minor points. I, for one, am consumed with curiosity as to how the
nearly endless list of problems/deficiencies/curses inherent in the Kimball
production line can be overcome with a screwdriver and vacuum. This must be
one major hummer of a super sucker vacuum, a magic screwdriver, or both.
Please describe, in as much detail as you can so we can follow you, how this
is done. We are, after all, here to learn. Since you are apparently here to
instruct, pray do. Please don't just delete this out of hand, Bill, this is
your golden chance for absolution. Thanks for your attention.

No pressure, but in breathless anticipation, Ron

At 09:26 AM 11/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
>    Yes I heard about what was said about Kimball's demise and I know I would
>have hated it.  I'd have answed every badmouther with the statement that I,
>for one was sorry to see it happen.
>     To this day, I still gladly accept work on any Kimball.  I know what I'm
>doing with them.  I understand the nature of their typical defects and what
>to do about them.  I sure make a lot more money practicing basic piano
>technology than all the negative talking people who don't know what to do
>with a vacuum cleaner and a screwdriver.
>     ATTENTION KIMBALL OWNERS!!!  CALL ME!!!
>     Bill Bremmer RPT
>     Madison, Wisconsin

 Ron Nossaman