Have a wonderful day too!

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 07:31:25 -0600

At 09:49 PM 11/23/97 -0000, you wrote:

>If there is anybody who wishes that I should end my participation to "the
List", let him or her *openly* announce this. If the number of objectors
becomes sifnificant, I will  > definitely < take the consequenses.
>But I'll count to ten first
>
>Have a wonderful day too......
>

>Friendly greetings from :
>
>CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
>André Oorebeek
>Amsterdam, the Netherlands
>
>‰  where MUSIC is no harm can be  ‰

Dear André,

I am glad to have you on the list.  Don't let the comments of a few people
keep  you from participating in the list.  I am glad you are interested in
our language... you have a much better understanding of English than I have
of Dutch.  Unfortunately, some people become very offended by words.  And
sometimes in a public forum, one has to be careful in the choice of words.

But I am glad to read your posts.  Have a Wonderful Day!

Sincerely,
David

David A. Vanderhoofven, RPT
Joplin, Missouri, USA