..what is...tuning a square grand, another "horrible example"

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 10:02:58 -0600 (CST)

> ...Pianotech just happens to be a little looser than CAUT.  I for one
>enjoy the free use of "flippant comments" interspersed with good sound
>advice/opinionating and I am sure that others do as well.  This is evidenced
>by a much higher total subscriber list to Pianotech than to CAUT.  There is
>nothing wrong with wanting to keep the ebb and flow focused solely on
>technical subjects without "flippant comments" and there is a place for that...
>
>Jim Bryant (FL)

With all due respect, Jim, CAUT is for College and University Technicians
and for subjects relating to  topics concerning these areas.  It might be
that less persons subscribe to CAUT merely because there are less persons
involved in colleges and universities, rather than "flippant comments"
being a reason.

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician