..what is...etc..

Keith McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 12:17:34 -0600 (CST)

>  ...By now we all, or most of us, know your feelings about this subject so
>please dispense with the extraneous negative comments as to the contents of
>the posts of others.
>Jim Bryant (FL)

This part of your post also caught my attention, Jim.  Wasn't this what he
(Bill) was trying to illustrate and his whole point, that we shouldn't talk
about other people and their works in an unbecoming fashion?  It appears
you are calling him on the very thing he was initially addressing.  In
principle it shouldn't matter whether it's close to home (about someone on
the list) or far away (someone off the list).

What is that saying you are bringing up every now and then, "If it's not
right for one, then it's not right for all", or something like that.

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731