List-tiquette

Brad Smith bsmith006@sprintmail.com
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 23:31:30 -0500

When I grow up, I want to be just like LaRoy Edwards.   The best
technicians I have been around are also the more mature human beings.
They don't need to belittle others to make a point, and will often give
you credit for the insight they give you.  They also seem to stay humble
even when surrounded by lesser minds. I think the secret is to glean
from everybody who participates on the list.  It's interesting to look
back through the archives...I for one, do not want to leave negative
stuff for posterity to remember me by.  This forum is the ultimate
'mastermind' for piano technicians.  By the powers vested in me, I
hereby request that
nobody leave, and thank you all for your knowledge.

Brad Smith, RPT
Manchester, NH