New Riddle

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 08:42:40 +0000

oops. forgot,  Maby some former tech lost a tool down the space btw the
hammer rest rail and the rep levers.  I've aquired some good tools from
pianos before, and have had to drive miles to recover one I lost that
wasn't worth the trip but I worried it would create havoc in somebodys
piano.-only to discover it was packed in the wrong case.  I HATE my
tuning case and have HATED every one I ever owned.  Tools just don't
stay where they should and are never consistantly in the same pockets.
Tackle boxes work best.
-Mike Jorgensen