Water on hammers

Marcel Carey mcpiano@microtec.net
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 08:29:38

Hi List and all,

While on this subject, I just want to share the other use for woolite: Hard
damper felts. Last year as I was working on a let's say _Lesser Quality
Instrument_, I gave the bass dampers heads that were quite noisy this
woolite treatment and it did wonders. At first the liquid wouldn't go into
the felt so I had to slowly wet them but I really got them wet, waited two
days for them to dry and they were greatly improved.

Hope this can help .

Marcel Carey RPT

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC