query

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 08:31:48 -0600

Happy Thanksgiving All.
Tuesday I retuned my one church Horugel owner.  I have tuned it for about 2
years now.  I guess this question may be better answered by the "over the
pond guys".  The way the Samick Horugel is built, using every string is a
tied string approach, were the Horugels from Samick copies of the original
Horugel who left the scene in 1952?
Or was the first Samick Horugel just their first piano with the Horugel
name on it?
Those of you who have seen and serviced the original Horugels, how good  a
piano were they?
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com